🔪The blade shape of this chef's knife is comparatively flat along the edge and tends to be a bit more narrow. It’s suitable for slicing and push cutting. Most common 6 inches chef's knife.
- Precision-forged, high-carbon German stainless steel at 56±2 HRC
- The edge is painstakingly sharpened to 8-12° per side to ensure you a razor-sharp blade
- Beautiful hand-polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality