🔪Compared to the chef's knives, a Santoku knife is more focused on smaller, finer tasks such as creating paper-thin slices of vegetables. The hollow-ground pockets along its edges can prevent food from sticking to the blade.
- Precision-forged, high-carbon German stainless steel at 56±2 HRC
- The edge is painstakingly sharpened to 8-12° per side to ensure you a razor-sharp blade
- Beautiful hand-polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality