🔪The blade shape of this chef's knife is comparatively flat along the edge and tends to be a bit more narrow. It’s suitable for slicing and push cutting. Most common 8 inches chef's knife.
- Precision-forged, high-carbon German stainless steel at 56±2 HRC
- The edge is painstakingly sharpened to 8-12° per side to ensure you a razor-sharp blade
- Beautiful hand-polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
Free shipping on orders over $49. In stock orders are processed Monday-Friday, excluding holidays, and typically ship out within 3-5 business days. A shipping confirmation email will be sent to you once your order has shipped.See more shipping details here..
Free Exchanges means a stress-free way to find the pieces you love. It’s as easy as that. If your knife experiences a manufacturing defect, we will gladly repair or replace it. We provide a lifetime warranty for you to against manufacturer defects, no risk to try!Some countries may need customer to assist in customs clearance, so please ensure that the phone number and email address are valid, if the courier is returned due to customer reasons, we will not refund If anything is unclear or if you have a special circumstance, please feel free to email us: email@example.com. We would love to serve you.