🔪Compared to the chef's knives, a Santoku knife is more focused on smaller, finer tasks such as creating paper-thin slices of vegetables. The hollow-ground pockets along its edges can prevent food from sticking to the blade.
- Precision-forged, high-carbon Japanese AUS-8 Steel at 56±2 HRC
- The edge is painstakingly sharpened to 8-12° per side to ensure you a razor-sharp blade
- Beautiful ripple pattern on the hand-polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Military-grade G10 handle for life-long durability
- Highly impervious to heat, cold, and moisture
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- Riveted structure for even more durability
- Intricate TUO Cutlery rivet enhances the beauty
Free shipping on orders over $49. In stock orders are processed Monday-Friday, excluding holidays, and typically ship out within 3-5 business days. A shipping confirmation email will be sent to you once your order has shipped.See more shipping details here..
Free Exchanges means a stress-free way to find the pieces you love. It’s as easy as that. If your knife experiences a manufacturing defect, we will gladly repair or replace it. We provide a lifetime warranty for you to against manufacturer defects, no risk to try!
Some countries may need customer to assist in customs clearance, so please ensure that the phone number and email address are valid, if the courier is returned due to customer reasons, we will not refund
If anything is unclear or if you have a special circumstance, please feel free to email us: email@example.com. We would love to serve you.