🔪This 3.5-inch Paring Knife features a small narrow blade that tapers to a point. It's light-weight and excels at small, delicate cutting tasks such as slicing fruit, peeling a potato, and trimming broccoli.
- Precision-forged, high-carbon German stainless steel at 56±2 HRC
- The edge is painstakingly sharpened to 8-12° per side to ensure you a razor-sharp blade
- Beautiful ‘Water-Flow’ pattern on the hand-polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Military-grade G10 handle for life-long durability
- Highly impervious to heat, cold, and moisture
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- Triple-riveted for even more durability
- Intricate TUO Cutlery center rivet enhances the beauty
Free shipping on orders from US and CA In stock orders are processed Monday-Friday, excluding holidays, and typically ship out within 3-5 business days. A shipping confirmation email will be sent to you once your order has shipped.See more shipping details here..
Free returns and Exchanges means a stress-free way to find the pieces you love. It’s as easy as that. If your knife experiences a manufacturing defect, we will gladly repair or replace it. We provide a lifetime warranty for you to against manufacturer defects, no risk to try!
If anything is unclear or if you have a special circumstance, please feel free to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to serve you.