🔪A butcher knife is designed for butchering and breaking down large pieces of meat with its long and curved blade. The tip of the blade is good for getting between the skin and meat, while the Granton edge on the blade helps to prevent meat tearing and makes it easy to cut with every slice.
- Precision-forged, high-carbon German stainless steel at 56±2 HRC
- The edge is painstakingly sharpened to 8-12° per side to ensure you a razor-sharp blade
- Beautiful hand-polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- Proprietary Laser Etching Mark
- Blade Length: 12 in.
- Total Length: 17.17 in.
- Thickness: 0.1 in.
- Net Weight: 0.52 lb
- HRC: 56º +/- tolerance
- Steel: High-Carbon German Stainless Steel (1.4116)
Free shipping on orders over $49. In stock orders are processed Monday-Friday, excluding holidays, and typically ship out within 3-5 business days. A shipping confirmation email will be sent to you once your order has shipped.See more shipping details here..
Free Exchanges means a stress-free way to find the pieces you love. It’s as easy as that. If your knife experiences a manufacturing defect, we will gladly repair or replace it. We provide a lifetime warranty for you to against manufacturer defects, no risk to try!
Some countries may need customer to assist in customs clearance, so please ensure that the phone number and email address are valid, if the courier is returned due to customer reasons, we will not refund
If anything is unclear or if you have a special circumstance, please feel free to email us: email@example.com. We would love to serve you.